Monday, February 11, 2013

New Food Blog

Hello World,
This is my first Blog.  I figured I'd make it about something that has to occur everyday (i.e. eating), so I'd be sure to have a bit of something talk about. So, I struggled with the name to start, and realized that it just didn't have to be so hard.  Instead of making it small & niche (locality, restaurants only, etc), I figured, I'd allow for all sorts of possibilities.  First of all, I love food.  So, why not allow blogging about all sorts of food--whether restaurant fare, or home cooked fare (I love to cook) or food truck!  In addition, I travel a fair bit, and though I had at first thought to only base this on my current locality (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill), I decided to allow flexibility there, as well!

So, a few things, I am gluten intolerant, and I'll mention this in my blogs, but realistically, food is food.  So, I hope this works out for all folks out there!

More to come!

Debs

No comments:

Post a Comment